SUNDAYS






Sundays.
It was about time we decorate the Christmas tree, especially when I am thinking about it since early October! I tell you guys, this time of the year is by FAR my favorite and I wanted it to come so bad. Do you love Christmas too? 

In other news I have found a proper job, but I am going to tell you more about it soon in another post ;) Also, if you would like to see what I am wearing from Monday to Friday, let me know below in the comments and you will have it! 

For more updates and lifestyle posts follow me on Instagram HERE and on Snapchat: @ mariakabardi and leave me a comment with your name, so I would follow you back! 


Have a nice week guys.
Off now to continue with the tree :) 


Xx  Maria











MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment