BRAIDED




zara leather pants, shoes and bag






 hairtrend.
One month now it seems like every one on this planet has already try this new hair trend, the French/Dutch both-side braids, unless though you live under a rock so that explains why you don't know what I'm talking about. However, I was not so sure about this whole trend but after seeing one of my besties rocking them I desided to give it a try and so far I really like it!! Not only it makes you cutter but it gives you also a more badass style if I may say PLUS it's perfect if you work out ;)



Xx  Maria

MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment