EASY BREAZY



H&M shirt // H&M sweater // zara jeans // zara bag // superga sneakers




layers.
somedays when it's still not that cold outside I just don't want to take a jacket with me. Either because I'm too bored to drag it around or it just does not match perfectly my outfit. So these days I wear multiple layers underneath to keep me warm and still look stylish and have my hands free :D


extra tip: wear a more formal piece underneath, for example a shirt, so when you are in a room you can wonder around with this piece only and still look polished! ;)




Xx  Maria


     
     

MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment