THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY





Balmain for H&M bag // zara leather trousers // H&M shirt // vans sneakers



       life.
       As an optimist I see things in the most positive way possible and always expecting the
       best to come! Most people advise me not to think always that way and be prepared for
       any kind of failure. But fyi I do feel insecure, anxious and dissapointed from time to
       time.. But still.. it's the way you deside to deal with the facts and the failures that define
       you. There are these little things that make you happy and take the pain away. For me,
       it's the early wake up and my work out routine or the hugest cup of coffee which cheer
       me up..

       I am curious, what are your favorite things that make you happy??


       Xx  Maria

   
       

MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. It's such an amazing post! I like it! And already can't wait to see the new one!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! can't wait to share the new post with you either :) xx

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5/11/15

    I really like this post because the outfit is so practical!! I would absolutely wear something like this any day. What makes me happy is waking up early in the morning, grabbing a green tea, and picking out an outfit. My outfit sets my confidence for the day and makes a huge difference.

    xoxo
    http://fashionflurry4.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you liked it dear. I agree with you a cup of green tea and the perfect outfit can cheer you up in a couple of seconds xx

      Delete
  3. Hey, Maria! Love your Outfit, great post:) For me: Love+Music make me happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jenna! yees!! some times love is all you need :D xx

      Delete