POSTCARD FROM BARCELONA






            postcard.
            Lately it's all about studying and the exam period-and maybe a little bit of sushi really late in the night (because with these high
            temperatures, up to 40'C, only really late in the night I can exit the house). 

            Anyway. Unluckily, the rest of the month will continue the same way. The only way to escape my routine are the hundreds of
            photos that I own from my latest trips and the beautiful memories they bring to my mind. For example, take a look at this postcard
            from Barcelonetta area, which I photographed this past March. You get me, right?


            Xx  Maria


MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment