DUNGAREES






H&M dungarees // vans sneakers // primark bag // rayban sunglasses





          Mondays.
          I don't always hate Mondays. Mondays are actually great, especially when they start with full sunshine and 25'C plus-ok this
          might me a bad thing sometimes. I think my feeling about the first day of the week depends on how many projects I have to
          finish before the end of the week-hehe I always finish them one day before the deadline- or generally my mood.

          For me, Mondays also mean trying new things. That's why I decided to give this dungaree thing a try. I picked the denim
          version from H&M , added a pair of sneakers, grabbed my backpack and off the house. What do you think??


           xx
           Maria




MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment