DIARY FROM AMSTERDAM







        Amsterdam.
        First time I visited Amsterdam and I immediately fall in love with the city from the very first second I stepped my foot on it!
        It was short but sweet trip and I, now, finally know that I really want to move in there as long as I finish my studies! :D Oh yeees!

        Places we visited: the Dam square: really crowded but a must.
                                      the Van Gogh Museum: if you really love art and you're able to wait 30+ minutes to enter the museum
                                      I AMSTERDAM sign: wake up early to avoid the crowd
                                   
        Felt really sad not visiting: Anna Frank's House
                                               VondelPark
                                               Heineken's Museum

        We ate: Vietnamese, Crepes, Waffles, Pumkin soup and Burger King (:p)

        Things I loved most: Amsterdam's interesting history and architecture
                                       Bicycles <3



         xx
         Maria









MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment