COLD FEET



zara pants // primark cardigan // zara bag // superga sneakers // rayban sunglasses



            weirdo.
            I often get asked why I don't wear any socks when I leave the house and how I can bear that really low temperatures that way.
            See, the truth is that I'm actually wearing socks, you know the one really tiny ones-I don't know if they have a name-plus
            I just don't feel the cold on my feet. I can wander around town in 5'C or less and still feel pretty great as long as my upper
            body is wrapped up like an onion! ;)


            xx
            Maria




         

MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment