BLUE JEANS WHITE (T)SHIRT



zara boots // zara jacket // zara jeans // rayban sunglasses 



            pre-friday.
            Every time the weekend is getting closer I always try to re-think what my past week was like. Was I happy? What
            made me feel sad? Did I complete my week-schedule? Was my blog content what I wanted to be like? and THAT'S
            A TOUGH ONE!

            When I started blogging I was thinking, first, ok how hard can it be (?) then proved really. I was following blogs
            about two years before creating my own. From the designing to shooting my looks to get in contact with the
            brands I was failing like every day. I learned from my mistakes, got inspired by others, supported a LOT
            from my friends and got a much needed help from my sister!! And then time went by and my blog finally got
            attention! I can still remeber when I got my first email from a reader, so sweet! There were new readers each
            day, new lovely comments and new likes, reposts and follows. Then the brands followed!! H&M, Apivita,
            Pandora and many mores for whom I feel so thankful because I got the chance to meet so many passionate
            for their job and their life people.

            I know that concidering other bloggers' out there work, it seams like I haven't accomplish enough but I feel
            still so proud! Proud of what I have achieved and proud because I'm doing something that I really enjoy! I'm not
            doing these for the freebies, believe me I had and still getting many of those that I just don't like and don't
            feel like sharing with you because in my opinion don't deserve a try. I'm doing this because I REALLY LOVE
            IT! Because I feel so incredibly happy every time I receive an email from a reader or a company compli-
            menting my work on the blog and every time I show you something that you then tell me that you've never
            thought before, even if it's from a random reader once a month! I will still be who I am and always try to
            push my self keeping it up for those 10 or 100 or 1000 readers.


            xx
            Maria







MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment