runaways





H&M knit, stradivarius shoes, zara jacket/jeans, primark bag




               knit.
               Lately I am thinking more and more of going away, run-away. Hey, don't dare to laugh, I'm
               not kidding guys. My daily programme is so tight and it's getting even worse. Uni takes half
               of the day and I have only a couple of hours left to do other things, such as blogging or walk
               ing around city or working out. Oh Lord. How much I love working out or being lost in my 
               own city. It makes me more fresh and inspired discovering the old places all over again.
               A cozy knit and comfy shoes are only what you need and then off the house.

               In other news, I just booked flight tickets to a new destination for me and pretty soon I will
               be a wanderer in a different city. I just can't wait. More infos soon ;)


               
               xx
               Maria



             







MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment