LONDON DIARY #1

 Cycling at Hyde Park.
Luckily, after three days full of rain the sun came out and we had the chance to see London's
most famous Park by bicycle. It's so relaxing and joyful, plus we got the chance to see a couple
 of squirrels.




 Like a true tourist my hands left my phone for only a couple of hours. Every single corner 
inspired me and I wanted to photographed it immediately. 

 Breakfast outside was one of the top 3 things about the UK. Brownies, hot
chocolate and an amazing view were the ingredients.






            xx
            Maria





MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures. The last few days have been glorious! I've been working on my new garden though so haven't had much time to get out and take some pictures in the gorgeous light!

    Jx www.shoplinkz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ..:)
      Where do you live in the UK?

      Delete