knit-dot-leather











zara knit/skirt, h&m boots




            Memories.
            Time flies so fast. It's been 5 days since I came back from the UK and I already miss it. I now
            understand why people are so obsessed with London, from sightseeing to people to beautiful
            countryside everything is so amazing.

            But there was something even more amazing and that would be working with my cousin, Stef
            behind the Stefania Z Photography, one of the most talented photographers I know. I mean
            look how great these photos are, the colors, the angles, everything.

            As for the look of that specific day, I combined leather with knit, one of my favourite combos
            that make you look chic and polished plus it keeps you warm ;) .



            p.s. Follow stylefax via Instagram HERE for more fashion updates.


       
            xx
            Maria







MariaK

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment